Age of Fear 2: The Chaos Lord GOLD
A downloadable game for Windows, macOS, and Linux
ABOUT THIS GAME
Age of Fear 2: The Chaos Lord is a refreshingly fun strategy title that marries a tabletop wargame with elements of RPG. The game features a huge variety of units, a novel hex-free battle system, morale, and multiplayer. Play as a manipulative succubuss or a brutal orc warchief in two story driven campaigns!
- Two long scenarios - play as a manipulative succubuss or a brutal orc warchief in fully voiced story driven campaigns!
- Hex-free battle system - units are no longer constrained to artificial grids. Unit's size matters too.
- Steam Workshop integration - create your own world and share with the community!
- Easy to Play but Hard to Master - Age of Fear is very easy to pick up but with deep and emergent strategy.
- Low hardware requirements - the game will even work on that old laptop of yours.
- Permanent death - all characters that fall in a battle will stay dead - unless an evil Necromancer raises them as Zombies!
- Diverse enemy roster - game features 160+ unique units with over 250 different spells and skills.
- AI behaviour is modelled on a neural network system and influence maps. Age of Fear has probably one of the most advanced strategic AI's ever created!
- Items and artifacts - there are over 100 unique items in Age of Fear, which are randomly distributed. Items not only give bonuses, but also unlock powerful skills and spells.
ALL OUR GAMES COME WITH FREE STEAM KEY!
Support mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
|Updated||2 days ago|
|Platforms||Windows, macOS, Linux|
|Release date||Mar 27, 2015|
|Genre||Strategy, Role Playing|
|Tags||Dark Humor, demons, Fantasy, orcs, Singleplayer, Strategy RPG, Tactical, Turn-based, Turn-based Strategy|
|Average session||A few hours|
|Player count||1 - 4|
In order to download this game you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $9.99 USD. Your purchase comes with a Steam key. You will get access to the following files:
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.